Behind the Blog - Breanna

9/01/2014

Today for Behind the Blog we have Breanna from Adventures In Mommy Land, as well as My Oven. Their Bun.
I met Breanna months ago when we were paired in a now obsolete box exchange. I was so inspired not only by the love for her own children, and family, but also the selflessness she has in giving to others. I hope you find her amazing as I do.


Hi Everyone! My name is Breanna and I blog at Adventures in Mommy Land and My Oven. Their Bun Blogs! My husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have three amazing children! I have been a stay at home mom since I had my first child in 2007. I started blogging in 2007 when we found out that we were pregnant with our daughter. We wanted to be able to share pictures and other milestones with family that lived out of town/state. Some days I will go weeks without blogging and then post 3x in one day!


Our Oldest Son, DJ, is 7 years old and is a complete ball of energy! He is heading into 2nd grade and absolutely loves math! He completed his first 5k in June and is a fast runner! He is also a wide receiver for his Jr Pee Wee Football team!


Our only Daughter, Reagan, is 6 years old and is my girly girl/tomboy! She loves to get dressed up, but will get muddy from head to toe with the boys! She is heading into 1st grade and loves to socialize! She is a veteran on her Jr Pee Wee Cheer Team this year! She can’t wait to be a flyer this year!


Our Youngest Son, Allen, is 3 ½ and is the one I have to constantly keep an eye on! He is my mischievous one! He gets to start Preschool this year and to be completely honest, I think I am more excited than he is!! He is such a smart little guy with so much energy! We are planning on signing him up for soccer in the spring!


I just finished my first journey as a Surrogate! You can read all about my journey on my other blog My Oven. Their Bun! It was an amazing experience and I am so glad I did it! I recently revamped my profile and will hopefully be matched by the New Year!

I love being a stay at home mom 90% of the time. The other 10% wishes I could work outside the home, mainly for that adult interaction. You can only talk to a 7, 6 & 3 year old for so long before your brain gets fried! I am currently in the process of becoming an Arbonne Consultant and am really excited about it! I personally love all of the nutrition products and my kids do too! I love to cook and bake cupcakes with the kids. I am a Pinterest-aholic and love doing crafty things with the kids! My husband says that Target is my second home {I have to agree with him there!}. Margarita Mondays with my Gal Pals are the best!



Thank you to Sara for letting me be a part of this fun link up!
 photo Signature.png

1 comment

  1. What an amazing mama to become a surrogate for others! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life

© Little Bits of Us. Design by FCD.